Podcast: Small Talk
Host: Rachel Kamin
Description: “Small Talk is kids sharing the good news about Jesus. Host Rachel Kamin talks with young children from St. Andrew. She asks questions about the Bible, and the kids take it from there. Small Talk episodes are released four times throughout the year. You can’t listen to Small Talk without smiling!”
A taste of previous topics: Small Talk is a podcast ministry of St. Andrew, Middleton, Wis. Because all of the podcast guests are children, conversations are centered around major events in the church year—like Advent, Christmas, Lent, and Easter.
Length: 10 minutes
Some thoughts: Host Rachel Kamin invites young children to talk about some of the most well-known moments of Jesus’ life. Her little guests are always excited to share their knowledge and answer her questions as she leads them through the process of applying the basic foundations of the Christian faith to their lives. Whether she is asking them about what it means to be a Christian, what a stable is, or to describe their cats’ personalities, the ensuing conversations are adorable and fun while simultaneously emphasizing Jesus’ sacrificial love for sinners. Adults and children alike will enjoy listening to these heartwarming conversations while being reminded of what it means to have a childlike faith in the victory that is ours with Jesus in heaven.
Have a podcast to share? Let us know at forwardinchrist.net/submit.
Volume 110, Number 06
Issue: June 2023
- WELS podcasts: Small Talk
- WELS podcasts: The Lutheran History Podcast
- WELS podcasts: The Well Mind Podcast
- WELS podcasts: Little Things
- WELS podcasts: Christ for Disciplers
- WELS podcasts: Life Challenges
- WELS podcasts: The Notable Podcast
- WELS podcasts: Reflections on Our Unique Callings: Men, Women, and the Body of Christ
- WELS podcasts: Impact
- WELS podcasts: Dust and Breath
- WELS podcasts: 2 steps forward with James and Ade