Happy NEW year!
- What will the new year bring? We don’t know, but we can be joyful no matter what happens. Read how.
- New or revised legislation may affect the status of abortion in the United States. Jeff Samelson from Christian Life Resources talks about what that means to Christ’s church in The future of abortion.
- Our cover features Erika and Navy, residents of New Beginnings—A Home for Mothers. This ministry helps young mothers start a new life. Read Erika and Navy’s story and discover how they found a new faith and a new family.
- Although God never changes, what a blessing it is that God continues to grant us new insights into his wisdom, grace, and love as we read his Word. Ponder some of these epiphanies.
- A new Bible study starts in this issue. Learn about King David—and the future King God promised.
- Nathan Nass begins his stint as a new contributing editor this month. His first article focuses on change in the life of a Christian.
Julie Wietzke, managing editor