“I am Jesus’ little lamb” is the theme of this month’s “My Christian life” story, which features a Navajo shepherdess from Farmington, N.M. Just as she cared and tended sheep, so also God provided for her throughout the years, including calling her to faith in Jesus.
God’s care and provision for his flock can be seen throughout this issue:
- Jesus used grief to draw Steve Yetter, a new member at Mt. Calvary, Redding, Calif., deeper into the Word to discover Christ’s love for him.
- The grace of God can clearly be seen in the graduation of 55 Hmong pastors from the Hmong Fellowship Church in Vietnam, shepherds who will bring the life-saving gospel to church members and beyond.
- Our “Please explain” reminds us of the love of our Shepherd, who in eternity chose us as his sheep by grace alone.
- Don’t forget about God’s love for his little lambs, children who aren’t afraid to let their light shine. Read "Let them be little."
- Julie Wietzke, managing editor